Here's what you need:
1 Pie Crust (homemade or pre-made, your choice)
3 TBS Butter
1 Medium Onion, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, minced
1 Cup Veggies (spinach, peppers.. whatever you have, frozen or fresh)
4 Slices Crumbled Bacon (or sausage or ham, etc)
1 Cup Milk
2 Cups Shredded Cheese (it really tastes better if you freshly shred it yourself!)
Salt & Pepper & Your Favorite Seasonings
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Press your pie crust into your pie dish. Once your oven is heated, pre-bake your pie crust for ten minutes, then remove and set aside.
3. Saute your onions, garlic and vegetables of your choice in butter, until onions are soft. If you're using greens you may just want to add them at the end to wilt them, so they do not get over cooked. Season the vegetables according to your tastes.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs.
5. Spread the cheese evenly onto the bottom of the pie crust, pressing it down to flatten it.
6. Spread your vegetable mixture evening across the cheese layer. Top this with the crumbled bacon or other meat of your choice. You can also totally skip this part if you don't have anything on hand!
7. Pour the egg and milk mixture over the vegetable layer.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes. The time will vary depending on your fillings. Watch the crust to make sure it does not get to brown. If it browns too quickly, simply cover it with tin foil.